Acryseal (Water Based Acrylic Sealer)
R61.77 – R689.66 Exl VAT
Water-based styrene acrylic co-polymer for sealing masonry substrates (Cement plaster) with excellent binding power and water resistance.
AcrySeal Acrylic Sealer has been formulated to be alkaline resistant for application on under bound (poor cement ratio) plaster. It will penetrate the plaster and help bind and seal it in order to form a sound surface on which to paint.
AREAS OF USE
• Sealer for friable plaster
• Sealer for restoring deteriorating paint films
• Sealer for cement roof tiles
SURFACE PREPARATION AND APPLICATION
1. Brush plaster to remove loose friable particles. Apply 1 coat of AcrySeal diluted 1:1 with water.
2. Apply AcrySeal by Brush, Roller or Airless Spray directly to the plaster, ensuring that the entire surface is wet with AcrySeal. Allow to dry (AcrySeal goes from milky to clear when it dries).
3. Corrective undercoats or top coats can now be applied.
NOTE: Do not dilute AcrySeal more than 1:1 with water
Apply by Brush, Sheepskin/Synthetic Roller or Spray
Clean all equipment with water immediately after use.
Keep stored in cool, dry conditions and away from children.
1L, 5L, 20L