Cementek (Solvent Borne Pure Acrylic – Primer/Curing Agent / Sealer)
R97.65 – R1,439.35 Exl VAT
Cement enhancer / Primer / Sealer
CemenTek is a clear, low viscosity, pure acrylic solvent-based formulation that cures, seals and dust proofs new “green” concrete and old concrete.
It protects against UV rays and has a semi-gloss finish. CemenTek is used for application to all types of concrete and plaster including concrete flooring and cement screeds, both old and new.
• Seals and cures concrete simultaneously.
• Effectively traps moisture during concrete curing. This will ensure that the concrete reaches its full PMA once cured.
• Hard-wearing on concrete floors. Stops new concrete floors from dusting.
• Allows the application of paint within 24 hours of plastering, laying of a new flat deck roof or concrete floors.
• Excellent U.V. protection
AREAS OF USE
• To seal bricks, coloured concrete floors and other porous cementitious surfaces.
• As a sealer on damp plaster without a normal 28-day curing period, before painting.
• As a sealer on green flat deck roofing before waterproofing allowing the waterproofing to be applied after 24 hours instead of normal 28-day curing periods.
• As a sealer and curing agent on green floor screeds.
SURFACE PREPARATION AND APPLICATION
NEW CONCRETE AND PLASTER
1. Concrete must be laid and properly finished.
2. Concrete surface must be damp but not wet (NO marring by foot traffic).
3. Apply 2 coats of CemenTek.
4. Allow 2 hours at 25°C to dry between coats.
5. If used on a green flat deck then allow CemenTek to cure for 8 hours at 25°C before applying AquaSeal and membrane, AquaMatt or Paintcor 2K waterproofing system.
1. Ensure that there are no loose or friable materials on the old surface.
2. Patch and repair the concrete where necessary.
3. Ensure that the old concrete has no sealers or paint on the surface. If sealers or paint are present, they must be removed before the application of CemenTek.
4. Apply 2 coats of CemenTek to the prepared concrete.
5. Allow 2 hours at 25°C to dry between coats.
Brush, Mohair Roller or Spray.
Clean all equipment with mineral turpentine immediately after use.
Keep stored in cool, dry conditions and away from children. Flammable product, keep away from open flame.
1L, 5L, 20L