Flatch Patch Exterior (Flexible)
R24.10 – R712.95 Exl VAT
Description and Application
FlashPatch Interior is a resin-bound crack-filler, designed for interior use. Proper application
will result in a smooth white finish, optimising the application of top coats.
• Dries to a white, tough, smooth and durable finish with good adhesion.
• It can be sanded easily.
• No primer is required before painting.
• Supplied ready for use.
AREAS OF USE
• Filling Interior cracks
• Filling Interior holes
SURFACE PREPARATION AND APPLICATION
1. Ensure the cracks or holes are clean, dry and free of loose or friable material.
2. If the plaster work is poor / friable, apply one coat of Paintcor’s AcrySeal acrylic sealer
diluted 1:1 with water to the crack before filling. Allow 30 minutes @ 25 degrees C to dry
3. Using a spatula or scraper, fill the voids with Paintcor’s FlashPatch interior, filling the
crack with a little more FlashPatch than seemingly necessary.
4. Allow sufficient time to dry to a hard finish.
5. Sand the surface down to a smooth, white finish level with the surface applied to.
6. Remove sanding dust.
7. Apply two top coats of any acrylic top coat of your choice. Allow drying between coats.
8. It is not necessary to prime FlashPatch crack filler before painting.
NOTE: FlashPatch Interior must not be applied at more than 5mm wet film per application.
Scraper / Putty Knife
Clean all equipment with water immediately after use.
Keep stored in cool, dry conditions and away from children.
1L, 5L, 20L, 250ML, 500ML