GrimeReaper (Grime removal and more)
R71.20 – R828.94 Exl VAT
GrimeReaper is an abrasive degreasing agent used for cleaning new or old galvanized iron before painting. It is also used to clean handrails and other areas where fats or oils have accumulated before the surface area is painted. GrimeReaper contains an abrasive medium which will leave a clean, lightly sanded surface ready to be painted. It can also be used to clean old paint brushes and can even remove acrylic paint from clothing.
• It degreases surface area.
• It is used as a cleaning agent.
• It is used as a mild abrasive. (sand and clean all in one)
AREAS OF USE
• New galvanized iron sheets
• Old greasy Enamel (hand rails and balustrades)
• Cement garage floors, tiles or pavers.
• Loosen old dried paint on paint brushes and equipment
SURFACE PREPARATION AND APPLICATIONS
Porous surfaces such as cement pavers:
1. Scrub surfaces well with GrimeReaper using a nylon scrubbing brush.
2. Rinse thoroughly with water, leaving behind no traces of GrimeReaper.
3. Allow sufficient time for the surface area to dry.
NOTE: GrimeReaper may not remove all the oil spilt on porous surfaces as the oil penetrates deep into the substrate.
4. Clean all equipment with water immediately after use.
Smooth non-porous surfaces, such as old paint and steel:
1. Rub GrimeReaper onto the surface to be cleaned using a clean cloth.
2. Use a vigorous rubbing action to remove all dirt, hand fat and oil.
3. Rinse the surface well with water and allow to dry.
4. The surface area is now ready to be painted as it is already clean and lightly sanded.
5. Clean all equipment with water immediately after use.
CLEANING DIRTY EQUIPMENT (OLD PAINT)
Dip the paint brush or equipment into GrimeReaper and allow to soak for ± 15 minutes.
Work GrimeReaper into the bristles of the brush or scrub equipment, rinse well with water.
Apply by Nylon Brush or Mutton Cloth
Clean all equipment with water immediately after use.
Keep stored in cool, dry conditions and away from children. FLAMMABLE PRODUCT, KEEP AWAY FROM OPEN FLAME!
1L, 5L, 20L