PlasterBond (Adhesion Promoted Latex)
R30.51 – R340.01 Exl VAT
Primer / Cement Enhancer
PlasterBond is a specially formulated latex which has been developed to promote the adhesion
between new plaster and the surface to which the plaster is being applied.
• PlasterBond is Alkali-resistant
• Good binding power
AREAS OF USE
• Incorporation into cement mixtures
• As a key coat for new plasterwork
SURFACE PREPARATION AND APPLICATION
1. Prepare the surface for re-plastering.
2. Remove all dirt and dust from the surface to be plastered.
3. Ensure the surface is dry.
4. Apply 1 coat of Paintcor’s PlasterBond.
5. Allow sufficient time to dry. The product will turn clear on drying.
6. While PlasterBond is still tacky, (just after drying) apply the new plaster.
Note: PlasterBond can be added to cement mixtures to improve their properties (adhesion,
water resistance and strength
Apply by Brush or Roller
Clean all equipment with water immediately after use.
Keep stored in cool, dry conditions and away from children.
1L, 5L, 20L