Sealermix (Pigmented, Alkali Resistant Plaster-Sealer)
R52.27 – R532.93 Exl VAT
Sealermix is a pigmented, alkali resistant plaster-sealer specially designed for scratch plaster
but can be used on any new masonry plaster.
• Reduces the high absorption of paint on scratch plaster.
• Good alkali resistance.
• Excellent binding power.
• Improves the quality of the plaster and the paint system.
• Pigmented to assist with the hiding power of subsequent coats.
• Can be applied to all types of plaster, cement or concrete.
AREAS OF USE
• Interior and Exterior masonry plaster
• Scratch or Smooth Plaster
SURFACE PREPARATION AND APPLICATION
1. Brush the scratch or normal plaster to remove all loose and friable materials.
2. Apply one liberal coat of Sealermix. Allow sufficient time to dry.
3. Apply one coat of Paintcor’s Acrylunder acrylic undercoat. Allow sufficient time to dry.
Undercoat is only necessary to obtain a smoother finished on new plaster.
4. Apply top coats of your choice. Allow to dry between coats.
Apply by Brush, Sheepskin/Synthetic Roller or Spray
Clean all equipment with water after use.
Keep stored in cool, dry conditions and away from children.
1L, 5L, 20L