Terrafirma (Water Based Floor Coating)
R78.52 – R1,437.96 Exl VAT
TerraFirma driveway and paving paint is a hard, durable coating formulated to be fast drying, non-slip and very resistant to the sun.
It can be used on porous brick and paving and is obtainable in a range of tinted colours. TerraFirma will adhere to most surfaces, including some plastics.
• Quick Drying.
• Adhesion Promoted.
• Slip resistant.
• Excellent UV resistance.
• Good hot-tyre resistance.
AREAS OF USE
• Driveways and Paving
• Paintcor’s TerraFirma can be used on flower pots and other kinds of plastic garden furniture. It can also be used on walls and roofs.
SURFACE PREPARATION AND APPLICATION
Unpainted brick or paving
1. Degrease surface area if necessary. Wash down surface area to remove all dirt and tyre grit.
2. Rinse well and allow sufficient time to dry.
3. Apply one coat of TerraFirma, diluted with 20% water to all paving.
4. Allow a drying time of approximately 1 hour at 25 degrees C.
5. Apply a second, undiluted coat of TerraFirma. Allow sufficient time to dry.
6. NOTE: Do not leave the product in the bucket uncovered, as a layer of skin will form on top of the paint.
Previously painted surfaces
1. Wash the surface area down to remove dirt, dust and oil.
2. Allow sufficient time to dry.
3. Remove loose, peeling paint if necessary.
4. Ensure that any old paint is adhering well to the brick surface.
5. Cure the surface area of algae if necessary, using Paintcor’s Ushevu algae killer. (See Data Sheet for use).
6. Apply one coat of TerraFirma, diluted with 20% water, to any area where paint has been removed. Allow a drying time of approximately 1 hour at 25 degrees.
7. Finally apply two undiluted top coats. Allow sufficient time to dry in between coats.
NOTE: This product is not recommended for use over old enamel or polyurethane paint systems. Adhesion to the existing system must first be checked. Call Paintcor’s Technical Department on
011 794-2885 for assistance.
Apply by Brush, Sheepskin/Synthetic Roller or Spray
Clean all equipment with water after use.
Keep stored in cool, dry conditions and away from children.
1L, 5L, 20L
Black, Claytile, Clear, Green, Grey, Hachienda