Ushevu (Mould & Algea Cleaning Agent)
R32.20 – R496.84 Exl VAT
Description and Application
NOTE: Gloves and eye protection must be used when handling Ushevu. Water used to rinse Ushevu
may kill plants and grass. Once diluted, Ushevu waste water will biodegrade.
Mould / Algae treatment
Ushevu is an anti-bacterial surface sterilizer used for killing algae contamination before surface
• It is completely effective at eliminating the growth of bacteria, yeast, fungi and algae which
occur on all
• types of surfaces, especially in high humidity conditions. It is cost effective with a high
level of reduction: Mix 1L to 19L water.
AREAS OF USE
Effectively neutralize Algae and Mould
SURFACE PREPARATION AND APPLICATION
1. Dilute Ushevu 1L with 19 litres of water. Ushevu supplied in 250ml spray bottles is ready for
2. Apply Ushevu to all algae or mould affected areas using a broom or brush to scrub the Ushevu
onto the affected surface.
3. Leave on the surface for 24 hours.
4. Scrub the surface with fresh water to remove traces of dead algae and Ushevu product. Algae
changes from green to a brown red once it has been neutralized.
5. Allow sufficient time to dry.
6. Paint the surface as soon as it is dry.
Apply by nylon broom or brush
Clean all equipment with water after use.
Keep stored in cool, dry conditions and away from children.
CAUTION: POISINOUS SUBSTANCE, SEE MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET BEFORE USE. IN CASE OF INGESTION,
INITIATE VOMITING, RINSE OUT MOUTH AND GIVE PLENTY OF WATER TO DRINK. SEEK
MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY.
1L, 5L, 250ML