Woodlusta (Suede or Gloss Polyurethane Alkyd Varnish)
R93.04 – R436.82 Exl VAT
WOODLUSTA SUEDE / GLOSS
Wood Treatment / Wood Varnish
WoodLusta is an Alkyd Polyurethane wood varnish formulated for the protection of interior wood. It
creates excellent hardness and flexibility.
• WoodLusta can be used on floors, furniture, window frames, skirtings and doors.
• It has great resistance to wear-and-tear, foot traffic and to ring marks caused by cups and
• It is used as a multi-purpose interior varnish.
• It is available in clear or in various wood stain colours.
AREAS OF USE
• Interior wooden floors.
• Interior wooden counter tops.
• Any interior wooden surface.
SURFACE PREPARATION AND APPLICATION
1. Sand the wood down to a clean, smooth finish. Remove any sanding dust.
2. Apply 2 coats of Paintcor’s WoodLusta in a Matt or Gloss finish. Allow 6 hours @ 25°C to dry
Previously varnished wood
1. Sand the existing varnish down to a clean, matt finish. Remove any sanding dust.
2. Apply 2 coats Paintcor’s WoodLusta in a Matt or Gloss finish. Allow 6 hours @ 25°C to dry
NOTE: Old varnish gets very hard after years of exposure. Some varnish will not except new top
coats and will need to be removed before application of new varnish. Please call our Technical
Department for assistance.
Apply by Varnish Brush, Sponge/Mohair Roller or Spray.
Clean all equipment with Turpentine immediately after use.
Keep stored in cool, dry conditions and away from children. Flammable product, keep away from open